VA388 Black Eagle Gravitech is the espresso machine for all those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research and experiment every day to transfer a real coffee experience to the cup. This is the espresso machine for specialty barista.
- GRAVITECH. The solution to obtain a perfect brew ratio: We did not want to offer a technology to “explore”, but a system that can instantly solve the problems of a coffee shop. Gravimetric technology is just that: it guarantees a perfect espresso coffee made with maximum precision by ensuring total control at all stages of extraction. The barista just has to set the weight of the liquid in the cup for each blend. Simple, right?
Today, gravimetric technology installed on the professional VA388 coffee machine means that each espresso coffee can be made with the same ratio, ensuring a consistent brew.
With gravimetric technology, the weight of the liquid extracted is measured directly in the cup. The data is therefore much more precise and, more importantly, is not affected by other factors, such as the shape of the filter, the tamping force on the coffee, the condition of the showerheads and more. The barista always has full control of each delivery, the quantity in the cup is always programmed and any difference between one delivery and the next is eliminated.
- High technology for espresso coffee extraction: Solid, precise and gravimetric. The new VA388 Black Eagle Gravitech is much more than an espresso machine; it is an enhancement of each coffee blend and an expression of every barista.
- Total control of brewing time and liquid weight in the cup: Gravitech gives users a higher level of consistency and control over coffee brewing with maximum precision. Baristas can set the weight of ground coffee and liquid in the cup for each blend. The display group shows the principal parameters: brewing time and weight in the cup.
- The technology that ensures maximum temperature stability of the espresso machine.: In a professional coffee machine, temperature plays an extremely important role, as it strongly influences the quality of the espresso. A stable temperature provides an excellent and repeatable result.
- But how? Again, through studies, research and experimentation, as well as working with the best baristas, we managed to find a solution that provides for the control of every single parameter. Thus was born T3, a technology that allows the barista to set three temperatures: for the brewing group, the water infusion and the steam.
- What do you get? Control of the water supply’s thermal accuracy that results in temperature stability and ultimately in a perfect espresso. This also comes about due to an electronic system, with probes for temperature, pressure and PID, which manages each variable.
- The innovative system that prevents burns: Thermal insulation guarantees the barista’s safety; and not only that, but better and easier cleaning and therefore greater hygiene. The new “Cool-Touch” thermally insulated wand avoids annoying burns and can speed up cleaning the espresso machine.
- All the espresso machine’s information displayed in an LED: The VA388 “talks” to the barista and shares all the information provided by the T3 and gravimetric systems. The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso. The display for each group shows the barista the temperatures of the steam boilers, the coffee and the group, the delivery time and the amount of liquid in the cup.
|Dimensions WxHxD||82.5 x 49 x 68.5 cm|
|Voltage||208-240 V 50-6 0Hz | 380 TRIF 50Hz|
|Steam boiler capacity||14 l|
|Coffee boiler||0.7 l|
|Gross weight||110 kg|
|Net weight||90 kg|