The compact coffee maker Sixties is a small espresso machine of very compact dimensions obtained through a design study aimed at containing the overall dimensions. Ideal for ice cream shops, bars and small cafés. Fitted with oxidized brass with delivery groups in polished brassd. A perfect mix of finishes of high quality, valuable metals and maximum reliability. The advanced technology makes you able to obtain a superb quality coffee all day long, giving to your clients the real Italian espresso.
- Oxidized brass body with delivery groups in polished brassd. hand-assembled.
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
- Exclusive dispenser unit with high thermic stability thanks to over 2 kg of weight
- Steam/water tap with pivoting lever control and jointed stainless steel wands.
- All integrated within the machine to decrease the time of installation
- Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Programmable night cycle: reduces energy consumption.
- Electronic control of the boiler water temperature.
- Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Exclusive brewing temperature electronic control
- Exclusive innovation to provide the control and cleaning of the heat exchangers
|Boiler Capacity||9 l|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||51 x 51 x 44 cm|