Vibiemme Domobar Super 2B PID Stainless Steel
VBM is a manufacturer of professional espresso machines. The fact has shaped the structure and the claim of the company. Where others are too intrigued with details, VBM creates products for working and living. In the professional Multi-Boiler machines with PID Control, the current maximum of thermal stability for precise selection of the ideal brewing temperature and the unbridled power of an independently operating steam boiler are implemented. The DOMOBAR SUPER 2B is, according to this scale, the top machine for the home barista. Its rotary pump technology, which either supplies water via the domestic line or the internal tank, supplies the coffee kettle with preheated water. Thus, it is now almost impossible to shake the temperature stability of the boiler.
- Copper boiler flooded 0.5l for dispensing coffee
- Copper boiler 2.0 l for the production of hot water and steam.
- Boiler load via rotary pump that is activated automatically at the ignition of the machine
- Sensor connected to the control unit for controlling pressure / temperature water services
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass
- Rotation pump
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated brass with ergonomic knob
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 1.8 l
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor
- Direct connection to the water mains for the loading and unloading
- Indicator lights for switching the machine and insertion of the resistance
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam boiler
Tamper 57.5 mm
This tamper is an essential accessory to pack correctly your dose of ground coffee in the filter holder. The Diameter 57,5 mm, the base is in stainless steel and it has a wooden handle.
Quick Mill Base Mod. AC0820CM
Stainless steel knock box for coffee grounds adapted for Old Srtretta Model and for all the Quick Mill grinders.
Caffè Italia Coffee Beans 5 x 500 g
The Caffè italia coffee, is produced without the aid of artificial chemical substances, such as certain additives or some pesticides and herbicides. The selection we make is an organic premium blend of beans that has been roasted using the traditional wood fired method instead of the more common and cheaper method using gas. Wood fired beans retain greater flavor than those which have been gas fired roasted. Also, gas firing tends to create a more bitter taste instead of enhancing the natural flavor of the bean. Our coffee bean selection comes from a wide range of the best coffee growing areas from around the world to guarantee a consistent smooth but full flavored coffee. We also use the services of one of Italy’s most respected coffee roasters to do our roasting.