Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX Stainless Steel
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. As the inventor of this milestone, FAEMA went down in history in the person of Ernesto Valente. This Valente later founded VBM and donated the V of his initial letter for naming the legitimate successors of the FAEMA idea. At that time, VBM further developed the E-61 Group, patented it, and installed it both in catering and domestic appliances. The Junior HX is one of the smallest classic two-circuiters in the market, simple and powerful.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: manually
- Special features: safety shutdown via tank scale
- System with single 1.1 L boiler for water and steam supply, equipped with heat exchanger. It’s based on the thermosiphonic circulation system with a dedicated heat exchanger for every group head. HX technology, optimized to work in combination with VBM’s E61 group heads
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 l
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor
- Indicator lights for power of the machine, inserting the resistance, lack of water in the tank
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam
Tamper 57.5 mm
This tamper is an essential accessory to pack correctly your dose of ground coffee in the filter holder. The Diameter 57,5 mm, the base is in stainless steel and it has a wooden handle.
Quick Mill Base Mod. AC0820CM
Stainless steel knock box for coffee grounds adapted for Old Srtretta Model and for all the Quick Mill grinders.
Caffè Italia Coffee Beans 5 x 500 g
The Caffè italia coffee, is produced without the aid of artificial chemical substances, such as certain additives or some pesticides and herbicides. The selection we make is an organic premium blend of beans that has been roasted using the traditional wood fired method instead of the more common and cheaper method using gas. Wood fired beans retain greater flavor than those which have been gas fired roasted. Also, gas firing tends to create a more bitter taste instead of enhancing the natural flavor of the bean. Our coffee bean selection comes from a wide range of the best coffee growing areas from around the world to guarantee a consistent smooth but full flavored coffee. We also use the services of one of Italy’s most respected coffee roasters to do our roasting.