Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. As the inventor of this milestone, FAEMA went down in history in the person of Ernesto Valente. This Valente later founded VBM and donated the V of his initial letter for naming the legitimate successors of the FAEMA idea. At that time, VBM further developed the E-61 Group, patented it, and installed it both in catering and domestic appliances. The Junior HX is one of the smallest classic two-circuiters in the market, simple and powerful.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: manually
- Special features: safety shutdown via tank scale
- System with single 1.1 L boiler for water and steam supply, equipped with heat exchanger. It’s based on the thermosiphonic circulation system with a dedicated heat exchanger for every group head. HX technology, optimized to work in combination with VBM’s E61 group heads.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Indicator lights for power of the machine, inserting the resistance, lack of water in the tank.
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump.
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam.
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2 includes the following items.
Shower Head Type E61 Competition
- Integrated membrane shower screen with 200 µm filtering capacity
- The membrane is created directly within the body of the shower disc, which is fixed to the body of the shower by caulking.
- Body diameter: 56,5 mm
- Border diameter: 60 mm
- Wall height: 17 mm
- External support disc perforation perforations: Ø 3 mm,
- 98 holes distribution: circular compatibility: Kees Van Der Westen, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard
Filter B70 2 T C H24 E
- 2 cups filter average capacity 12/18 gr.
- Shape border: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- Height: 24 mm (H24)
- Body: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Ridge: ridgeless
- Shape: cylindrical with Convex Bottom The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a convex bottom to collect the coffee towards the center during percolation. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Perforation I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- Perforated area: Ø 49 mm area optimized in relation to the shape of the filter.
- Number of holes: 715 Hexagonal spacing (E). The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- Hole diameter: 0.30 mm
- Shape of the hole: circular with conical cross section.
- Competition perforation: relaminated and recalibrated.
- Finishing tumbling: wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- Pickling: passivation and preparing of the material
- Electropolishing: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained. Compatibility La Marzocco, Synesso, Slayer, Kees Van Der Westen, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino, Rancilio, Promac, Magister, Astoria, Conti, Elektra, La Pavoni, Fracino, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard, Brugnetti, Londinium
Professional Kit Barista Black
A complete set of Barista tools in black edition. The set includes:
- Knock Box Black: h.175mm
- Milk Pitcher Champion 6 Cups
- Thermometer for Milk JUG NR
- Group Gasket Brush
- Knock Box Black
- Cocoa Decorator Black
- Black Stainless Steel Tamper
Wormhole is a simple ring created to help baristas dose coffee neatly into the basket. It acts like a funnel, facilitating the fall of the coffee in the filter holder, thus avoiding waste. It also allows you to keep the workstation clean without spilling coffee. The inner side of the ring, that in contact with the filter holder, is equipped with small magnets that make the installation of the Wormhole very simple and fast and its accidental fall is difficult.
There are no reviews yet.