Nuova Simonelli Oscar 22 New version Black
Oscar 22 New version is a new generation of the coffee machine launched in the late nineties, which has conquered coffee lovers around the world. Oscar II is the professional espresso coffee machine which fits in all demands: from the domestic use for tasting good coffee or cappuccino till professional use. Following the high demand of having an OPV, Italian commercial espresso equipment manufacturer Nuova Simonelli has unveiled the NUOVA SIMONELLI OSCAR 22. In this new model they definitely went further to improve the coffee experience adding a factory preinstalled OPV system and a cool touch steam.
The Over pressure Valve (OPV) also known as an Expansion Valve is technically a by-pass system that limits the delivery pressure in this new version of the Nuova Simonelli Oscar 22 and Oscar Mood machine. Vibration pumps produce around 15-18 bar unregulated, depending on type. This is far too high for best espresso extraction so is not optimal, especially if the coffee used is a “specialty” or with a light roast. The OPV system limits and regulates the delivery pressure, in order to have a better result in the cup. Suitable for: homes, offices, small coffee locations.
- New material, new design: Among the new features of Oscar is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine.
- Compact: At only 30 cm, Oscar is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Perfect extractions: The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions.
- Professional: Oscar enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Versatile: Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3 liter reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
- Safe: The ergonomic, professional portafilters are designed to fit comfortably into the user’s hand.
- Bypass (OPV)
- Cool Touch steam wand
- Timed dosing
- Colored ABS bodywork
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2 includes the following items.
Shower Head Type E61 Competition
- Integrated membrane shower screen with 200 µm filtering capacity
- The membrane is created directly within the body of the shower disc, which is fixed to the body of the shower by caulking.
- Body diameter: 56,5 mm
- Border diameter: 60 mm
- Wall height: 17 mm
- External support disc perforation perforations: Ø 3 mm,
- 98 holes distribution: circular compatibility: Kees Van Der Westen, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard
Filter B70 2 T C H24 E
- 2 cups filter average capacity 12/18 gr.
- Shape border: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- Height: 24 mm (H24)
- Body: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Ridge: ridgeless
- Shape: cylindrical with Convex Bottom The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a convex bottom to collect the coffee towards the center during percolation. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Perforation I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- Perforated area: Ø 49 mm area optimized in relation to the shape of the filter.
- Number of holes: 715 Hexagonal spacing (E). The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- Hole diameter: 0.30 mm
- Shape of the hole: circular with conical cross section.
- Competition perforation: relaminated and recalibrated.
- Finishing tumbling: wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- Pickling: passivation and preparing of the material
- Electropolishing: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained. Compatibility La Marzocco, Synesso, Slayer, Kees Van Der Westen, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino, Rancilio, Promac, Magister, Astoria, Conti, Elektra, La Pavoni, Fracino, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard, Brugnetti, Londinium
Professional Kit Barista Black
A complete set of Barista tools in black edition. The set includes:
- Knock Box Black: h.175mm
- Milk Pitcher Champion 6 Cups
- Thermometer for Milk JUG NR
- Group Gasket Brush
- Knock Box Black
- Cocoa Decorator Black
- Black Stainless Steel Tamper
Wormhole is a simple ring created to help baristas dose coffee neatly into the basket. It acts like a funnel, facilitating the fall of the coffee in the filter holder, thus avoiding waste. It also allows you to keep the workstation clean without spilling coffee. The inner side of the ring, that in contact with the filter holder, is equipped with small magnets that make the installation of the Wormhole very simple and fast and its accidental fall is difficult.
There are no reviews yet.