Vibiemme Domobar Junior 2B Stainless Steel
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. The first real innovation since then is the multi-boiler technology, which decouples coffee preparation from the steam area by means of separate kettles. In this way, one obtains selectively selectable, stable coffee temperatures and a flexibly switchable steam unit. This improves the results and saves energy. VBM uses the perfection of the E-61 Group in conjunction with the multi-boiler technology, combining tradition and innovation. In addition, the JUNIOR 2B is extremely compact, which is especially appreciated by customers for whom the positioning surface is an issue. Thus, the JUNIOR 2B is the smallest member of the VBM 2B family only externally small.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: manually
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to the probe in the coffee kettle, safety shutdown via tank scale
- Copper boiler flooded 0.5l. for dispensing coffee.
- Copper boiler 0,7 l. for the production of hot water and steam.
- Loading service boiler, via a vibration pump.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for the control of the correct pressure present in the coffee boiler.
- Pre-calibrated pressure switch for the control of the correct pressure in service boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Control lamps for power machine, insertion of coffee boiler resistance’, no water in the tank.
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump.
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam boiler.
Sage the Smart Grinder™ Pro
Grind intelligently with Dosing iQ™ technology! With 60 unique settings, this programmable conical burr grinder maximizes the potential of any brew. Choose between ‘cups’ for French Press or Filter and ‘shots’ for Espresso to get the right dose for the coffee you’re brewing. Grind directly into a portafilter or an air-tight container.
- Free your grind: The Smart Grinder™ Pro lets you grind directly into the portafilter, an airtight container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter. The choice is yours.
- LCD Display: A clear and concise LCD screen shows grind setting, grind time and number of shots or cups you have selected.
- Pre-programmed settings: Intelligent settings help your grinder achieve perfect results regardless of how fine or coarse you require your beans.
- 60 grinding settings: With so many intuitive grind settings to choose from, you can create perfection from Espresso to French Press.
- Dosing IQ™: Precision Digital Time allows you to adjust and program grind time in 0.2 second increments giving you total control and a perfect dose every time.
- Grinding mechanism: Stainless Steel conical burr grinder efficiently designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean.
- Hands Free Operation: Grind directly into the portafilter, grind container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter.
There are no reviews yet.