Profitec Pro 500
It has an extremely large cup tray which is completely removable in order to be able to comfortably fill the water tank. No need to inconveniently remove the cups each time. The nostalgic rotary valves are spring-loaded, making it impossible to overwind them. Thus, they are free from wear and tear. Pro 500 is fitted with a high-end, massive E61 brew group, weighing in at 4.5kg (9.9lbs.). Due to the ‘No-burn’ steam and hot water wands, only the steam and hot water nozzles get hot. This allows for an easy cleaning of the steam wand because milk will barely stick to it. The heat exchanger system lets you make espresso, and steam or get hot water at the same time. When making espresso, water is not taken from the boiler but always from fresh water out of the 3L tank due to the heat exchanger thermosyphon system.
- Heat exchanger system
- E61 brew group
- No-wear rotary valves
- High-end steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2L stainless steel boiler
- 1400W Heating element
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Water tank with adapter and 3L volume
- Sensor shuts off machine when low water volume
- Orange control lamp indicates low water
- Removable cup tray
- Weight 23.5kg (51.7lbs.)
- Dimensions: W x 302 mm, D x 447 mm, H x 393 mm – without portafilter
- W x 302mm, D x 555 mm, H x 393 mm – with portafilter
- Voltage: 220V – 240V/115V
It’s small, but does everything in a grand way. The new, more compact design fits easily into any kind of business and the extreme ease of use makes it ideal for everyone. Unlike the previous model, The on-demand activation is accomplished through the pulse button in a simple and intuitive way, suitable for any type of operator and service.
- Steady Lock Grinder: This system, unique in the world, ensures in any working stress condition a constant distance between the burrs, allowing to keep the chosen grinding consistency.
- Think strong: Light alloy housing, asynchronous motor with thermal cut-out and polycarbonate hopper. Made with the finest, most reliable materials.
- Work better: The extreme compactness provides ample working space, while also allowing you to easily complement the service coffee grinder, easing the grinding on-demand also for the decaffeinated.
- Hands-free operation
- Classic Micrometrical Stepless Grinding Adjustment
- Steady Lock Grinder
- Available colours: Black
There are no reviews yet.