Cinquantotto means 58, the new R 58 from Rocket Espresso. Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
Machine functions are controlled by the touch screen communication pod that now includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The communication pod can easily be removed from the machine to retain the aesthetic that is Rocket Espresso.
- Insulated Dual boilers: Brew Boiler 0.58 Litres, Steam Boiler 1.8 Litres
- Brew Group E61
- PID controlled with Rocket Espresso communication pod
- Rotary pump with external pressure adjustment
- No Burn Steam Wand and No Burn Water Wand with cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot)
- 2 Holes Steam Tip
- 2.5 litre water reservoir or direct water connection option
- 2 Pressure Gauges: pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Body inox AISI 304
- Height adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame as standard
Accessories included: Complete kit for water connection, Filter holder for single and filter holder double, Blind Filter, Plastic Measuring Spoon, Aluminium Tamper, Group head brush, polishing cloth, user manual, how to guides CD, metal cup frame surround
|PID pressure control||Yes|
|Boiler Capacity||2,38 litres (1,8 + 0,58)|
|Dimensions W x D x H||310 x 440 x 385 mm|
There are no reviews yet.