Rancilio Silvia Pro X is the new single group espresso machine equipped with digital display, dual boilers, two PID controllers and soft infusion technology.
Dual Boiler Technology. Two independent boilers, both equipped with a PID system. One boiler is dedicated to the preparation of coffee, the other to the delivery of hot water and steam.
PID. Electronic control over water temperature in coffee boiler and steam boiler, via internal PID offering extremely precise temperature stability.
Temperature Regulation. The temperature of water for coffee and steam can be adjusted easily via the display buttons.
Pressure Gauge. The professional pressure gauge indicates the pressure of the coffee boiler in real time.
Soft pre-infusion. By activating the soft pre-infusion function, water at reduced pressure from the coffee boiler is gently distributed to the coffee panel. This function, with adjustable duration from 0 to 6 seconds, allows the coffee panel to be prepared in the best possible way and promotes a smooth and efficient extraction, i.e. capable of preserving and enhancing the sensory characteristics of each type of blend or single-origin coffee.
Purge Function. The group is automatically rinsed when the filter holder is removed.
High-quality professional equipment and heavy-duty components:
- ergonomic portafilter,
- insulated boilers,
- multi-directional stainless steel steam wand,
- steam knob,
- cup tray
- brass brewing unit.
- Rancilio technology in just 25 cm
- Stainless steel body
- Digital display with shot timer, temperature indicator, water alert
- Power-on timer
- 8 g and 16 g filter baskets
- Built-in 2-litre water reservoir, easy to remove for cleaning
- Pods&Caps adaptor kit (optional)
- Energy-saving insulated boilers
- Stainless steel drip tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- Adjustable in height cup tray, easy to remove for cleaning
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||25 x 42 x 39 cm|
|Total Power||950-1000 W|
|Frequency||50- 60 Hz|
|Boiler Capacity||0,3 L|
|Water Reservoir||2 L|
|Noise Level during use||<70 db|