Nuova Simonelli Oscar 22 New version Black
Oscar 22 New version is a new generation of the coffee machine launched in the late nineties, which has conquered coffee lovers around the world. Oscar II is the professional espresso coffee machine which fits in all demands: from the domestic use for tasting good coffee or cappuccino till professional use. Following the high demand of having an OPV, Italian commercial espresso equipment manufacturer Nuova Simonelli has unveiled the NUOVA SIMONELLI OSCAR 22. In this new model they definitely went further to improve the coffee experience adding a factory preinstalled OPV system and a cool touch steam.
The Over pressure Valve (OPV) also known as an Expansion Valve is technically a by-pass system that limits the delivery pressure in this new version of the Nuova Simonelli Oscar 22 and Oscar Mood machine. Vibration pumps produce around 15-18 bar unregulated, depending on type. This is far too high for best espresso extraction so is not optimal, especially if the coffee used is a “specialty” or with a light roast. The OPV system limits and regulates the delivery pressure, in order to have a better result in the cup. Suitable for: homes, offices, small coffee locations.
- New material, new design: Among the new features of Oscar is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine.
- Compact: At only 30 cm, Oscar is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Perfect extractions: The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions.
- Professional: Oscar enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Versatile: Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3 liter reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
- Safe: The ergonomic, professional portafilters are designed to fit comfortably into the user’s hand.
- Bypass (OPV)
- Cool Touch steam wand
- Timed dosing
- Colored ABS bodywork
Quamar Q50 E
Compact and noiseless, Q50 E has been developed as a response to our customers’ specific requirements. Equipped with a self-explanatory touch-screen display with time-enduring, touch-sensitive keypad without any keys or mechanical switches, this on-demand coffee grinder with electronic adjustments can produce up to 1.5 kg of coffee powder per day with its 54 mm flat blades. This makes it ideal for low-to-medium consumption products such as decaffeinated coffee or special brews. The measuring unit is electronically adjustable with 2 possible measure options and grain size adjustment. User-friendly programming, user interface in 7 languages. Q50 E can be equipped with the following optional equipment: 1 kg hopper; Australia or UK plug.