Nuova Simonelli Musica
It’s called “Musica” and it’s a new espresso coffee machine presented by Nuova Simonelli, for the high level of domestic market. With “Musica” Nuova Simonelli enters directly onto domestic and office markets, presenting the product designed for the professional users, the coffee lovers with big expectations. “Musica” may be also considered as the entry level for the professional market as it is able toserve about 60 cups a day.
- Compact: At only 32 cm, Musica is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Professional: Musica enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The automatic dosing, thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Technological: Musica has a sound-proof pump and insulated boiler with exchanger.
- Safe: The ergonomic, professional portafilters and push-pull steaming system protect the operator against injuries caused by repetitive motion.
- Versatile: Available with a direct water line connection or a 3 liter reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
Quamar Q50 E
Compact and noiseless, Q50 E has been developed as a response to our customers’ specific requirements. Equipped with a self-explanatory touch-screen display with time-enduring, touch-sensitive keypad without any keys or mechanical switches, this on-demand coffee grinder with electronic adjustments can produce up to 1.5 kg of coffee powder per day with its 54 mm flat blades. This makes it ideal for low-to-medium consumption products such as decaffeinated coffee or special brews. The measuring unit is electronically adjustable with 2 possible measure options and grain size adjustment. User-friendly programming, user interface in 7 languages. Q50 E can be equipped with the following optional equipment: 1 kg hopper; Australia or UK plug.