The Crown Espresso machine is built in polished stainless steel, as is the internal supporting structure. This is not only creating a machine with an extreme stamina, but also making it easy to keep the machine clean and looking as new. The top panel, also made in polished stainless steel, functions as a cup storage. The internal pipe system is made in copper, which reduces bacterial growth. The copper boiler holds 3 liters of water. The machine maintains a constant working pressure of 9,5 bars.
The Crown Espresso Machine has both a steamer and a hot water tap.
- 2-resistances heating element covering the full boiler length
- Boiler pressure-operated switch with double contact
- Rotation water pump (50l/h) with non-return valve applied to the related hydraulic circuit and automatic over-pressure discharge system.
- Electronic control card for boiler
- Boiler anti-vacuum valve
- Boiler over-pressure valve with calibrated trip at 1.8 bar
- Warning light for indication of machine function block due to insufficient water level
- Main power-supply lever switch
- Pressure gauge
|Dimensions||300(Ø) x 520(H) mm|
|Net weight||46 kg|
|Operating range||1.1 to 1.4 bar|