Riforma is a project of research and restoration of the most ancient machines – produced by Elektra – that were found in some old premises or in some cellars of hotels and restaurants that shut down long time ago. The best ones then are completely dismantled, recalibrated and provided with a new and modern heart able to keep alive these precious and beautiful witnesses of our history.
In this way they will continue to be the totem around which people gather to enjoy a creamy Italian espresso.
Live beautiful moments worthy of being celebrated and told: that is the reason why Riforma is born.
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons. With a proven membrane keypad
- Water level control with shapes that recall machines of times past
- Indicator of the level of water in the boiler shapes that recall machines of times past
- Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel
- Elektra Innovation and patented to allow a comfortable insertion and removal of the cups
- Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle
- Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c)
- Exclusive patent of Elektra that determines a large steam production
- The boilers with higher volumes of the segment of vertical machines
|Boiler Capacity||12.5 l|
|Height||95 + 20 cm|