It is in the coffee maker Belle Epoque that our craftsmen give the best of themselves forging noble metals such as copper and brass alternating moments of ancient process to advanced methods. Very original in its vertical development, the Belle Epoque is an espresso coffee maker from the inimitable class where beauty blends with the functionality and reliability. The brilliance of its metal, molded design with a retro charm, giving it a distinct personality ideal for embellishing the choreography of fine-dining.
In Elektra there is a habit: we believe that the details make the difference.
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons. With a proven membrane keypad
- Water level control with shapes that recall machines of times past
- Indicator of the level of water in the boiler shapes that recall machines of times past
- Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel
- Elektra Innovation and patented to allow a comfortable insertion and removal of the cups
- Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle
- Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Exclusive patent of Elektra that determines a large steam production
- The boilers with higher volumes of the segment of vertical machines
|Boiler Capacity||9 l|
|Height||89 +19 cm|