The Viper Espresso Machine is 100% Made in Italy Perfect for Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Hotels and Retail store. With the Viper espresso machine, you can simultaneously produce espresso while frothing your milk and creates a deliciously rich cup of espresso without complications.
Our Brew Groups: When extraction is commanded, in a few tenths of a second the water is “called” from the boiler to the heat exchanger and corrected in the desired temperature in a few tenths of seconds before extraction. This guarantees an unsurpassed thermal stability. The final temperature is refined in the exchanger which overhangs and heats the group.
“Cold” steam wands: the wands are made of stainless steel with a special chamber in high temperature material that isolates the external material; therefore the external wands can be maneuverable by the barman without the need of unaesthetic rubbers.
- All assembled with metric threaded screws and heads.
- Boiler, Frame and pipes in stainless steel
- Cold touch steam wands
- Customizable panels and cup storage for color and logo
- Heating time: 5 minutes only coffee, full power 15 minutes
- Group dedicated display + boiler display
- Height adjustable tray to accommodate tall cups
- Internal boiler pump and self leveling sensor
- Innovative Dry Isothermal group head (easy care; prevents stale shots and scale buildup)
- Joystick steaming control
- Precise, stable group head temperature control
- Machine with differentiated temperature regulation (multi-boiler type)
- Temperature control: PID – Control and precision in management of the boiler temperature and groups temperatures with a tolerance of up to +/1 degree
- Paddle extraction
- Seamless frame or use of self-tapping screws.
- Sleek design
Standard equipment: one 1- spout portafilter / two 2-spouts portafilters- steel hose for loading water from the mains hose for automatic drainage – Instruction manual
Optionals: painted wooden handles – full custom machine (painted, carbon finishes, etc)
|Power||1800W + 450W + 450W standard|
|Boiler material||AISI 304 Stainless steel|
|Boiler capacity||4,5 lt|
|Boiler pressure switch||adjustable from 0.8 to 1.8 bar / digital electronic|
|Steam tap||Levetta type one right one left|
|Pressure gauge||Double scale pump pressure / boiler pressure|
|Side panels||Made in anodized aluminum|
|Pump||rotary internal pump|
|Control unit||automatic water level regulator|
|Height adjustable tray to accommodate tall cups||11,5 cm|
|Height adjustable tray to accommodate espresso cups||8,5 cm|
|Tamper Ø||57 mm|