Sage the Barista Express
Create great tasting espresso – from bean to espresso– in less than a minute. Sage The Barista Express™ allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
- Dose-Control Grinding. Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean.
- Precise espresso extraction. Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
- Micro-foam milk texturing. The steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latte art.
- Grind Size Deal. Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding.
- Hands Free Operation. Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool
- 54 mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 cup & 2cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Integrated Tamper
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning brush, tool and Allen Key
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
Sage the Smart Scoop
The Smart Scoop™ transforms the kitchen into your favorite scoop shop. The first ice cream maker to automatically sense the hardness of the mixture based on your selection, it keeps your frozen flavors at perfect temperature up to 3 hours.
- Automatic hardness settings: 12 hardness settings including sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato and ice cream.
- Pre cool functionality: pre-cool your mixture to your optimal operating temperatures.
- Mix in feature: ice cream is a canvas. get ready to drop in chocolate chips, fruit or other flavors when the smart scoop™ beeps to let you know
- Keep cool functionality: keep your new frozen dessert chilled and churned for up to 3 hours until its time to serve.
- Manual or automatic: choose one of the 4 pre-programmed settings or take total control of the process.