A coffee machine with fans and admirers all over the world which has become an authentic cult object for coffee lovers and geeks. an icon for those who choose to drink coffee at home without losing the quality guaranteed by the typical elements of professional coffee machines: ergonomic filter holders, steam wand, steam knob, drip tray grid, insulated boiler. The rigour of its lines and the geometric elegance of its formal design have been designed to discreetly adorn any home furnishing style but, above all, to facilitate the production of high-quality espresso coffee and guarantee top-class performance and reliability. A design of perfect simplicity, celebrated in 2015 with an exhibition at the Triennale Design Museum. The Rancilio Silvia owes its success to a pleasing aesthetic and practicality. Today, twenty years from its debut, it continues to symbolize contemporary taste and, for this year’s celebrations, appears before its public in evening dress, while maintaining all the aesthetic and functional qualities for which it has become an icon for coffee lovers worldwide.
- Green Attitude: take care of your health, take care of your world: Silvia is equipped with a special boiler wrapped in a foam thermal insulator with a high rate of heat absorption. A feature that enables a significant reduction of energy consumption when the machine is on. The internal parts that come into contact with the water are specifically studied so as not to release harmful substances, while ensuring great reliability and heat resistance.
- The professional and ergonomic filter holder: The new filter holder, combined with the chrome-plated group cover, further enhances the professional characteristics of the Silvia.
- Steam knob, steam wand and cup grate: Professional design and high-quality standards, also thanks to the new ergonomic steam knob and steam wand. The new cup drip trade grid has been studied to simplify cleaning operations.
Silvia may be fitted with adapters and special filter holders, designed for use with the various types of pods and capsules on the market (optional). These systems preserve the freshness of freshly ground coffee and facilitate the dispensing of a perfect espresso coffee.
- supporting structure: in black-painted steel
- body and control panel: in satin-finish stainless steel
- high thermal accumulation boiler
- brewing unit and boiler: in a special lead-free alloy
- professional brewing unit and filter holder
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||9.2 x 11.4 x 13.4 in – 235 x 290 x 340 mm|
|Boiler||0.3 l (0.07 gal-UK)|
|Weight||30.9 lb – 14 kg|
|Boiler power||1,100 W|