Rancilio Silvia V6 E 2020 Latest Edition
The pleasure of a perfect professional espresso is at your fingertips any time of the day. Influenced by modern design, Silvia is perfect for any type of décor and offers totally professional levels of performance and reliability. Thanks to Silvia, you no longer have to choose between style and functionality or design and performance. Experience the pleasure of a perfect professional espresso. Silvia is equipped with a special boiler wrapped in a foam thermal insulator with a high rate of heat absorption. A feature that enables a significant reduction of energy consumption when the machine is on. In addition, the internal parts of the coffee machine in contact with water do not release toxic substances and do not compromise the quality of the beverage in the cup. The aim is to maintain great reliability and thermal stability, main characteristics of the Rancilio Home Line from its beginning. In full conformity with the European ErP directive, Silvia consumes less than 0.5 Wh (Watt-hour) in standby mode. The coffee machine shuts off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity, as stipulated by the Ecodesign regulatory norms. Influenced by modern design, Silvia is perfect for any type of décor and offers totally professional levels of performance and reliability. Thanks to Silvia, you no longer have to choose between style and functionality or design and performance. Experience the pleasure of a perfect professional espresso.
- supporting structure: in black-painted steel
- body and control panel: in satin-finish stainless steel
- high thermal accumulation boiler
- brewing unit and boiler: in a special lead-free alloy
- professional brewing unit and filter holder
- Elegant black group cover (polycarbonate material + ABS)
- Stainless steel steam wand, durable and easy to clean
- Professional tamper with black handle with 58 mm stainless steel flat base
- New set of button icons
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR Black
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR is characterized by a more modern design and boasts two important innovations: Silent Technology, for silent grinding, and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostatic system, which guarantees lump-free grinding and dose stability. The traditional Eureka micrometric adjustment, with axial sliding of the rotor, guarantees, as always, the best grinding. The instant dispensing of the dose avoids the deterioration of the quality of the coffee, guaranteeing the best aromas it reserves. The switch located at the base of the coffee grinder allows you to choose whether to grind manually or with a timer (adjusting the time using the appropriate adjustment on the side).
- Body: Matt black painted aluminum
- Manual or timed on / off with timer
- Burrs: in hardened steel, diameter 50 mm.
- Motor: single-phase induction 220V 50Hz, 1350 RPM rpm
- Grinding: micrometric regulator without stopping points
- Productivity (g / s) 1.2 – 1.6 (Espresso) – 1.7 – 2.3 (Brew) equipped with standard fork