Rancilio SIlvia Pro x
The new Rancilio Silvia Pro X version maintains the appearance of the Rancilio Silvia but has totally different characteristics. It is difficult to underline the functional differences between the two machines as the Rancilio Silvia Pro X is like a supercharged Silvia with performance, functional specifications and professional-level components. We highlight below the main features of the new Rancilio Silvia Pro X.
- Dual Boiler Technology. Two independent boilers, both equipped with a PID system. One boiler is dedicated to the preparation of coffee, the other to the delivery of hot water and steam.
- PID. Electronic control over water temperature in coffee boiler and steam boiler, via internal PID offering extremely precise temperature stability.
- Temperature Regulation. The temperature of water for coffee and steam can be adjusted easily via the display buttons.
- Pressure Gauge. The professional pressure gauge indicates the pressure of the coffee boiler in real time.
- Soft pre-infusion. By activating the soft pre-infusion function, water at reduced pressure from the coffee boiler is gently distributed to the coffee panel. This function, with adjustable duration from 0 to 6 seconds, allows the coffee panel to be prepared in the best possible way and promotes a smooth and efficient extraction, i.e. capable of preserving and enhancing the sensory characteristics of each type of blend or single-origin coffee.
- Purge Function. The group is automatically rinsed when the filter holder is removed.
Rancilio Stile Black
Stylish looks, ease to use and first-class performance. These are the features of Stile, the ultra-compact coffee grinder designed for home and coffee shops. Stile guarantees precision grinding and serving for every type of coffee preparation, from espresso to French Press.
There are no reviews yet.