Rancilio SIlvia Pro x
The new Rancilio Silvia Pro X version maintains the appearance of the Rancilio Silvia but has totally different characteristics. It is difficult to underline the functional differences between the two machines as the Rancilio Silvia Pro X is like a supercharged Silvia with performance, functional specifications and professional-level components. We highlight below the main features of the new Rancilio Silvia Pro X.
- Dual Boiler Technology. Two independent boilers, both equipped with a PID system. One boiler is dedicated to the preparation of coffee, the other to the delivery of hot water and steam.
- PID. Electronic control over water temperature in coffee boiler and steam boiler, via internal PID offering extremely precise temperature stability.
- Temperature Regulation. The temperature of water for coffee and steam can be adjusted easily via the display buttons.
- Pressure Gauge. The professional pressure gauge indicates the pressure of the coffee boiler in real time.
- Soft pre-infusion. By activating the soft pre-infusion function, water at reduced pressure from the coffee boiler is gently distributed to the coffee panel. This function, with adjustable duration from 0 to 6 seconds, allows the coffee panel to be prepared in the best possible way and promotes a smooth and efficient extraction, i.e. capable of preserving and enhancing the sensory characteristics of each type of blend or single-origin coffee.
- Purge Function. The group is automatically rinsed when the filter holder is removed.
Rancilio Stile Black
Stylish looks, ease to use and first-class performance. These are the features of Stile, the ultra-compact coffee grinder designed for home and coffee shops. Stile guarantees precision grinding and serving for every type of coffee preparation, from espresso to French Press.