Quick Mill Alexia EVO
The Quick Mill Alexia EVO is a lever action single boiler espresso machine. It features the E-61 grouphead and PID for better temperature stability. This espresso lever machine is a great choice for the espresso enthusiast.
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Two portafilters: a single and a double
- E61 Grouphead with thermo siphon circulation for outstanding temperature stability
- Lever action semi-automatic
- Large pull out drip tray
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precision steam and hot water knob – requires about additional two minutes heat up to steam temperature.
- Multi-position steam wand with 2 hole steam tip
- Removable 3 liter water reservoir with cover
- Magnetic switch detects low water level and cuts power to the heating element to prevent boiler damage
- Cup warming surface
- Dual purpose pressure gauge
Rancilio Rocky SD
The MD series offers a range of dosing grinders designed to optimize the grinding of every dose of espresso. The powerful motor allows grinding at a low speed, which prevents the bean from overheating to maintain its aroma and keep the flavor intact. Rancilio offers models with different capacities. Robust and reliable, the entire MD range offers excellent performance at a low cost. MD Rocky has grinding burrs with a diameter of 1.9 inch (50 mm), guaranteeing a production of 5.5-7.7 lb/hour (2.5-3.5 kg/h). The dosage is 0.2 Oz (7 g), with a capacity for 10.5 Oz (300 g) of coffee beans. Semi-automatic version.