Profitec Pro 500 – New Edition with PID
It has an extremely large cup tray which is completely removable in order to be able to comfortably fill the water tank. No need to inconveniently remove the cups each time. The nostalgic rotary valves are spring-loaded, making it impossible to overwind them. Thus, they are free from wear and tear. Pro 500 is fitted with a high-end, massive Profitec brew group, weighing in at 4.5kg (9.9lbs.). Due to the ‘No-burn’ steam and hot water wands, only the steam and hot water nozzles get hot. This allows for an easy cleaning of the steam wand because milk will barely stick to it. The heat exchanger system lets you make espresso, and steam or get hot water at the same time. When making espresso, water is not taken from the boiler but always from fresh water out of the 3L tank due to the heat exchanger thermosyphon system.
- Heat exchanger system
- Profitec brew group
- No-wear rotary valves
- High-end steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2L stainless steel boiler
- 1400W Heating element
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Water tank with adapter and 3L volume
- Sensor shuts off machine when low water volume
- Orange control lamp indicates low water
- Removable cup tray
- Weight 23.5kg (51.7lbs.)
- Dimensions: W x 302 mm, D x 447 mm, H x 393 mm – without portafilter
- W x 302mm, D x 555 mm, H x 393 mm – with portafilter
- Voltage: 220V – 240V/115V
Included in delivery
- 1 Porta filter for one cup
- 1 Porta filter for two cups
- 1 1-cup filter 7g
- 1 2-cup filter 14g
- 1 Blind filter
- 1 Tamper
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Instruction manual
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR Black
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR is characterized by a more modern design and boasts two important innovations: Silent Technology, for silent grinding, and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostatic system, which guarantees lump-free grinding and dose stability.
The traditional Eureka micrometric adjustment, with axial sliding of the rotor, guarantees, as always, the best grinding.
The instant dispensing of the dose avoids the deterioration of the quality of the coffee, guaranteeing the best aromas it reserves.
The switch located at the base of the coffee grinder allows you to choose whether to grind manually or with a timer (adjusting the time using the appropriate adjustment on the side).
- Body: Matt black painted aluminum
- Manual or timed on / off with timer
- Burrs: in hardened steel, diameter 50 mm.
- Motor: single-phase induction 220V 50Hz, 1350 RPM rpm
- Grinding: micrometric regulator without stopping points
- Productivity (g / s) 1.2 – 1.6 (Espresso) – 1.7 – 2.3 (Brew)
- equipped with standard fork