Pro-Fondi is designed to be installed next to the espresso coffee machine in new or existing arrangements: simple make a hole with a diameter of 12 cm, position and secure Pro-Fondi and fit the bag (not supplied) with the appropriate ring provided.
The Pro-Fondi system avoids the dispersion of grounds on the base, thanks to which, there is no proliferation of insects caused by residues of the grounds that filter beneath it. The built-in version is accompanied by the external one, whose dimensions are similar to the traditional drawer.
- Optimise cleaning of the filter thus improving results in the cup (from tests performed in the laboratories of leading coffee roasters)
- Avoids dirtying the base
- Avoids the noise from combing thus improving the acoustic comfort of your premises
- Avoids replacement of the filters and abrasion of the units
- Avoids repairs and replacements of coffee grounds drawers
- Quicker than traditional combing
- Avoids discomfort to the carpal tunnel
- Collects and disposes of the coffee grounds hygienically
- It does not require special cleaning or maintenance
- Avoids the old bulky drawer that hinders the operator
- Collects large quantities of grounds in the same bag
- Avoids the presence of insects caused by the grounds dispersed under the base
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 33 cm|