Wherever customers, staff and visitors can enjoy superlative coffee, the atmosphere is relaxed, communicative and productive. Anyone who appreciates the finer things in life, a wide choice of speciality coffees and aesthetics will love the WE8.
A water tank with a 3 l holding capacity, a bean container for 500 g of coffee beans and a coffee grounds container with a capacity of 25 portions make the elegant professional coffee machine the ideal solution for locations where around 30 speciality coffees are consumed per day.
Innovative technologies revolutionise the enjoyment of coffee. The One-Touch function creates trend specialities like latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino very simply at the touch of a button. Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern TFT display make operation incredibly simple even for inexperienced users.
The WE8 offers 12 different specialities. JURA has perfected the complete brewing process for short speciality coffees, allowing the WE line to make them to professional barista standard every time. The six-level Aroma G3 grinder ensures that the coffee is optimally ground. It always grinds the beans fresh, quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) developed by JURA optimises the extraction time. To make a ristretto or espresso, it forces the hot water through the ground coffee at short intervals. The One-Touch function on the WE8 allows you to make trend specialities finished with milk and milk foam at the touch of a button, without having to move the cup.
Cleanliness and hygiene are essential in the workplace, so integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes combined with specially developed cleaning products for JURA coffee machines ensure perfect hygiene at the touch of a button. The milk system is also cleaned quickly and easily at the touch of a button. This complete hygiene system, which is certified by TÜV Rheinland, makes the WE line an excellent choice for premises which operate an HACCP* concept.
Because requirements vary from one situation to another, the WE8 comes with many options for programming and customisation. The amount of ground coffee and water can be adapted to suit personal preferences and the cups and glasses used. It is also possible to give preference to certain speciality coffees by disabling others. Various modes are available on request that only allow presettings and cup volumes to be changed after entering a certain key combination.
- Variable brewing chamber 5 – 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- Intelligent preheating
- High-performance pump, 15 bar: 1
- Thermoblock heating system: 1
- Fluid system: 1
- Monitored drip tray
- Maintenance status display
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified
- Filter cartridge CLARIS Pro Smart / CLARIS Smart
- Zero-Energy Switch or power switch Classic
- No. of individually programmable speciality coffees: 12
- Coffee specialties: 1 Latte Macchiato, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Flat White, 2 coffees, 1 coffee, 2 espressi, 1 espresso, 2 ristretti, 1 ristretto, 1 portion of hot water, Milk, Ground Coffee
- Hot water function: 3 levels
- Additional preground coffee powder
- 1 latte macchiato: 1 min 26 sec
- 1 cappuccino: 56 sec
- 2 coffees: 1 min.
- 2 espressi: 45 sec.
- 2 ristretti: 30 sec.
- Hot water (200 ml / 7 oz.): 45 sec.
- App Compatibility: “JURA Connect App, JURA Coffee App Professional
- Smart Connect compatible
- Grinder type AromaG 3 grinder
- Number of grinders: 1
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
- Powder chute for ground coffee
- Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
- Programmable amount of water
- Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation
- Programmable coffee strength in level: 8
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Programmable brewing temperature: 2
- Amount of milk foam programmable
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in levels: 3
- Programmable amount of hot water
- Programmable amount of hot water
- Resettable day counter
- Programmable switch-off time
- Shows the number of preparations for each individual product
- Integrated milk system rinsing and cleaning programme
- Automatic milk rinse
- Remaining time display
- Display TFT color display
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 65 – 111 mm
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout 107 – 153 mm
- Hot-water spout
- Cappuccino frother: Fine foam frother
- Height-adjustable hot water spout 107 – 153 mm
- Connector System©
- Cup illumination: Amber
- Sound design
- Recommended maximum daily output: 30
- Areas of use: Own usage, Service provider, Reseller
|Water tank capacity||3 l|
|Coffee grounds container (servings)||25|
|Numbers of bean containers||1|
|Capacity of bean container with aroma preservation cover||500 g|
|Cable length||1.1 m|
|Voltage||220 – 240 alternating current|
|Stand-by power||0 Watt|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||29.5 x 41.9 x 44.4 cm|