This traditionally styled, top-of-the-range model is entirely shaped by light – not only the light that creates copper and steel reflections on its body, but also the suffused light of its LED profiles and its subtle, but suggestive, backlights. The design delivers a shimmering effect, giving the machine its unique character as well as its scenographic impact: it’s virtually a mechanical sculpture. La Reale is also brimming with cutting-edge technology. Gaggia Milano believes that users shouldn’t have to choose between style and substance; that’s why, in La Reale, both come as standard.
- 3.5’’ touch screen for control, programming, coffee set up, temperatures, flow rate profiles and energy-saving mode.
- “Purge” button (pre-set mode) to rinse the coffee group.
- Three programmable push buttons.
- Design that optimises ergonomics for the barista: angled display, working area with LED, easy-to-move steam activation levers and angled filter holder handle.
- Warm-to-touch steam wands.
- Hot water for tea instantly heated (two dedicated heat exchangers in series).
- Independent coffee boilers giving high temperature stability and different temperatures for each group.
- Pre-heated inlet water, through heat exchanger, increasing coffee productivity.
- Energy-saving features such as insulated boilers.
- Independent boilers for each group
- 3.5” touch screen for each group
- 3 programmable direct selection buttons for each group
- Electric cup warmer
- LED-lit work counter
- Energy saver: automatic ON/OFF and Standby
- Dose programming (time and brewing temperature)
- Counts: number of coffee and hot water delivered, liters of water consumed, filters warning
- Digital boiler temperature control (different temperature for each group)
- USB port
- Customizable display screensaver
- Cool touch steam wand
- Feet height adjustable
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||113 x 70.2 x 55.6 cm|
|Coffee boiler – capacity||0,8 l|
|Steam boiler capacity||14 l|
|Maximum absorbed power||9900 W|
|Power per group||1400 W|
|Steam boiler power||4900 W|