Faema E61 S1 Legend
Faema presents now a new edition of its jewel. Though built maintaining the original design and materials, E61 features updated devices. E61 is the first machine to use a volumetric pump to give the water the ideal 9-atmosphere pressure and keep the pressure constant during the whole extraction process, unlike lever machines. An automatic boiler fill, a built in volumetric pump, two pressure gauges, to control the pump and the boiler pressure, and the adjustable thermal balancing system (Faema patent). E61 is available in the semi-automatic version “Legend” and in the automatic one “Jubilé”, which features dosed hot water and beverage selections. Furthermore in E61 Legend, thanks to the preinfusion system, the extension of the contact time between the water and the ground coffee before extraction favours optimal extraction when it comes to the organoleptic properties of the espresso.
Mazzer Electronic Mini Model A
Electronic grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for low consumption (decaf, single-origin coffee).
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Mod. A: push button panel operating device.
- Available colors: white, black, dark grey, silver, red, dark red, polished aluminium