Expobar Brewtus IV Leva Vibration Pump
Office is a small and compact espresso machine that fits in equally well in the office or small café as it does in the home. Despite its size, it is of course built with precisely the same well-proven technology and genuine craftsmanship that is the hallmark of all Expobar’s machines. Office comes with one group head and one boiler as standard.
- One brewing group
- Automatic or manual water filling
- Integrated water pump
- Pre-infusion chamber
- Hot water dispenser
- One steam pipe for milk frothing
- Brewing boiler capacity 1.5 litres
- Built-in vibration motor pump
- Copper boiler with heat exchanger per group and pressure relief valve professional style
- Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber (pulser & control)
- One steam arm and one hot water tap, professional
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Heating element and water pump low water level auto cut-off
- Water softener incorporated
- 2.75 litre water tank
- Group heads EB-61 with lever, made of bronze of the highest quality
- Two pressure gauges: one for reading steam boiler pressure and one for pump pressure
- Approx. 50 single espressos per hour
- Approx. 50 milk-based products per day
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 2 includes the following items.
Shower Head Type E61 Competition
- Integrated membrane shower screen with 200 µm filtering capacity
- The membrane is created directly within the body of the shower disc, which is fixed to the body of the shower by caulking.
- Body diameter: 56,5 mm
- Border diameter: 60 mm
- Wall height: 17 mm
- External support disc perforation perforations: Ø 3 mm,
- 98 holes distribution: circular compatibility: Kees Van Der Westen, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard
Filter B70 2 T C H24 E
- 2 cups filter average capacity 12/18 gr.
- Shape border: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- Height: 24 mm (H24)
- Body: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Ridge: ridgeless
- Shape: cylindrical with Convex Bottom The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a convex bottom to collect the coffee towards the center during percolation. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Perforation I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- Perforated area: Ø 49 mm area optimized in relation to the shape of the filter.
- Number of holes: 715 Hexagonal spacing (E). The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- Hole diameter: 0.30 mm
- Shape of the hole: circular with conical cross section.
- Competition perforation: relaminated and recalibrated.
- Finishing tumbling: wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- Pickling: passivation and preparing of the material
- Electropolishing: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained. Compatibility La Marzocco, Synesso, Slayer, Kees Van Der Westen, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino, Rancilio, Promac, Magister, Astoria, Conti, Elektra, La Pavoni, Fracino, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard, Brugnetti, Londinium
Professional Kit Barista Black
A complete set of Barista tools in black edition. The set includes:
- Knock Box Black: h.175mm
- Milk Pitcher Champion 6 Cups
- Thermometer for Milk JUG NR
- Group Gasket Brush
- Knock Box Black
- Cocoa Decorator Black
- Black Stainless Steel Tamper
Wormhole is a simple ring created to help baristas dose coffee neatly into the basket. It acts like a funnel, facilitating the fall of the coffee in the filter holder, thus avoiding waste. It also allows you to keep the workstation clean without spilling coffee. The inner side of the ring, that in contact with the filter holder, is equipped with small magnets that make the installation of the Wormhole very simple and fast and its accidental fall is difficult.