The Elektra Verve is talian commercial and home espresso equipment manufacturer Elektra has unveiled its stylish new single-group machine, the Verve. Elektra Verve is the result of a research. It is a style. It is a way of being that gives freedom of expression to every coffee lover. Elektra Verve is an extremely versatile espresso machine. The professional performance and compact size allow it to be used at home, in small cafes, in recreational or work environments, even on the move. Elektra Verve can be used almost anywhere!
Mechanically, the Verve is Elektra’s first single-group prosumer machine to offer independent insulated brew and steam boilers. It also moves away from the classic E61 group head design in favor of a saturated group head with programmable pre-infusion controlled by an app. The machine’s commercial-grade rotary pump can pull water either from a direct plumbing line or from an on-board 5-liter reservoir with built-in filtration.
“With this machine, Elektra proves that is possible to combine design and tradition with the most advanced technology,” Elektra Marketing Manager Mariaelena Zanocco told Daily Coffee News. “The Elektra Indie inspires the Elektra Verve to combine the best performance with the highest brewing quality in a compact, refined design.”
On the outside, the Elektra Verve’s wooden side panels and accents bring natural warmth to a machine whose right angles and strong support legs also recall that of the Indie, Elektra’s highest-tech commercial machine to date. The prototype of the Indie — featuring individuated touchscreen group heads that not only offer independent temperature and volumetric profiling, but can also be individually removed for service while the others remain fully functional — was revealed at the 2016 SCA Expo prior to entering the market in 2017.
Like the release of the Indie, the Elektra Verve is particularly notable for its contrast to the rest of Elektra’s consumer and prosumer machines, which for the most part have leaned on more classic, vintage designs. Its longstanding manual lever machine, the Micro Casa a Leva, hasn’t changed much since its introduction in the early 1960s, while Verve’s closest predecessor in the Elektra single-group line, called the Sixties, centers on an E61 group head and single-boiler heat-exchanger design.
Exterior wood finish options include oak, ash or a six-wood stripe combination. Matching portafilters, tampers and other accessories will also be available. The Elektra Verve is soon to be Elektra’s newest technologically innovative dual boiler espresso machine! Since the brand is hitting its 52nd year in the specialty coffee industry, it is the perfect time to bring out a machine that is digital, stunning in design, and certainly capable of making the best brews. The Elektra Verve features a PID, which allows you to program the temperature for both the brass coffee boiler and stainless steel steam boiler. Furthermore, you will be able to control the PID as well as other parameters with your smartphone!
The Elektra Verve has a beautiful stainless steel body and fine wood on the side panels as well as the knobs and 58mm portafilter. Different wood options, including oak, ash, and mixed wood (at a higher price) will be available. Although the espresso machine is a semi-commercial grade, it is very suitable to use in your home espresso bar. Additionally, the Elektra Verve will work wonders in your restaurant, coffee shop, or office all thanks to its high levels of adaptability!
Are you actually interested in a similarly designed espresso machine with a heat exchange system instead? Then check out the Elektra T1 Sixties Deliziosa! Please note that Elektra has decided to start with only one wood option As of August 12, 2020. Other wood options may be available in the future, but there are no expected time frames.
- Smartphone Control Option. Use the direct Wi-Fi connection on your smartphone for many different settings. To learn how to activate the Wi-Fi connection for iPhone and Android, view the instructions in the images on top!
- Get Creative on your Phone with Elektra Verve! Use an app on your smartphone to create a unique espresso recipe by controlling the brewing temperature and pre-infusion time.
- Beautiful Wooden Elements of Elektra Verve: allows for a new change in Elektra’s standard stainless steel design. The Elektra Verve has a stainless steel body with wooden side panels, knobs, and portafilter.
- High Production Dry Steam. The unit consists of a high volume stainless steel steam boiler managed by a pressurstat.
- Elektra Verve – Switchable Unit.Can easily go from direct connect mode to 5-liter tank mode and vice versa. Reservoir is removable for easy cleaning. A water softener for the reservoir is included.
- Additional Components of Elektra Verve: these include a rotary pump, dual scale pump pressure gauge/steam boiler pressuremanometer, and a saturated brew group integrated coffee boiler.
Accessories Included with Elektra Verve:
- Wood handle tamper – 58mm
- Dual spout portafilter
- Single and double cup filter baskets
- Blind filter basket
- Elektra lapel pin
- Direct water connect hose
- Drain hose
The composition of Elektra Verve is as follows:
- 1 Group
- Integrated 5 liters tank
- Steam Boiler Capacity 1.6 L
- Group boiler cc 140
- Pre-infusion (0 to 20 seconds)
- Voltage V 230
- Frequency Hz 50/60
- Boiler power W 1000
- Power Group W 600
- Rotary Pump
The characteristics that distinguish Elektra Verve are the following:
- Double boiler
- Independent coffee and steam boiler
- Dry Steam
- Stainless steel boiler dedicated to steam
- Flexibility of use
- Mains water or integrated tank of 5l
- Wifi connection
- Setting settings via Smartphone
- Professional Kit
- Rotary pump and professional group
- Refined materials
- Stainless steel body + wooden panels
|Water Tank Capacity||5 L|
|Steam Boiler Capacity||1.6 L|
|Group Boiler||140 cc|
|Steam Boiler Power||1000 W|
|Delivery Unit Power||600 W|