Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 1 includes the following items.
Shower Head Type E61 Competition
- Integrated membrane shower screen with 200 µm filtering capacity
- The membrane is created directly within the body of the shower disc, which is fixed to the body of the shower by caulking.
- Body diameter: 56,5 mm
- Border diameter: 60 mm
- Wall height: 17 mm
- External support disc perforation perforations: Ø 3 mm,
- 98 holes distribution: circular compatibility: Kees Van Der Westen, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard
Filter B70 2 T C H24 E
- 2 cups filter average capacity 12/18 gr.
- Shape border: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- Height: 24 mm (H24)
- Body: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Ridge: ridgeless
- Shape: cylindrical with Convex Bottom The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a convex bottom to collect the coffee towards the center during percolation. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Perforation I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- Perforated area: Ø 49 mm area optimized in relation to the shape of the filter.
- Number of holes: 715 Hexagonal spacing (E). The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- Hole diameter: 0.30 mm
- Shape of the hole: circular with conical cross section.
- Competition perforation: relaminated and recalibrated.
- Finishing tumbling: wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- Pickling: passivation and preparing of the material
- Electropolishing: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained. Compatibility La Marzocco, Synesso, Slayer, Kees Van Der Westen, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino, Rancilio, Promac, Magister, Astoria, Conti, Elektra, La Pavoni, Fracino, Faema, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, Sanremo, SV, SAB, VFA, E61 standard, Brugnetti, Londinium
Alluminium Stainless Steel Tamper
Alluminium Stainless Steel Tamper Espresso Convex 58 mm
Corner Tamper Mat
The Cafelat corner tamping mat is the unique and innovative solution for those baristas who like to tamp with the filter holder on the edge of the table. Cute and incredibly functional, its compact size is great for even the smallest barista workstations and the part that overhangs is small enough not to obscure doors or drawers that may be underneath. When holding the filter holder up against the corner tamping mat, push the filter holder in towards the counter away from you. With the tamper in the other hand tamp downwards as you normally would do.
- Material: Silicon Rubber
- Height incl. base: 21cm (W) 14.5cm (D) Overhang 4cm
- Colour options: Black
- Product Weight: 430g
- Packaging: 1 complete mat per box
- Designed by: Paul and Karina
Group Gasket Brush
Keeping your group clean around the gasket area and the bayonet ring is a vital component to being able to produce coffee the way the roaster intended. The patented Cafelat cleaning brush is designed to clean your espresso machine grouphead, in particular those hard-to-reach areas around the sealing gasket. The brush fits most standard commercial espresso machines and “locks” into the group just like a portafilter. Each brush box set comes with an extra pair of natural fibre brushes. Full instructions on how to use and change the brushes are included.
- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel and Natural Fibres
- Colour options :Black
- Packaging: 1 Complete brush + 1 extra pair of bristles
- Patent: Cafelat
- Designed by: Paul & Karina
Knock Box Black
Knock Box Black: h. 175 mm
Wormhole is a simple ring created to help baristas dose coffee neatly into the basket. It acts like a funnel, facilitating the fall of the coffee in the filter holder, thus avoiding waste. It also allows you to keep the workstation clean without spilling coffee. The inner side of the ring, that in contact with the filter holder, is equipped with small magnets that make the installation of the Wormhole very simple and fast and its accidental fall is difficult.
Milk Pitcher Easy 8 Cups Non-Stick Coat
The milk pitcher series ‘Easy’, designed and made in Italy by Ilsa in stainless steel has a dripless spout which is perfect for the professional barista working with the technique of latte art. The non-stick coating makes it particularly suitable for heating the milk to high temperatures: to avoid reducing the non-stick properties it is advised not to scratch the surface with sharp objects.
- Material: Stainless Steel 18/8
- Coating: non-stick
- External color: Black
- Size: 800ml (27oz)
- Cups: 8
- Base: hollowed
- Handle: electrowelded
- Ideal for: latte art
- Made: in Italy
Peefect to make a drawing on frothed milk using the included templates.
There are no reviews yet.