La Pavoni BOTTICELLI EVOLUZIONE PID
Giotto Evoluzione PID is an espresso cappuccino machines with a cronoelectronic digital and adjustable temperature control either for brewing temperature stability for different coffee blend or service steam supply.
- The machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
- Twin manometers to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process.
- Full commercial rotary pump for stronger pressure brewing supply.
The pressure gauge set on the group, allows to read the brewing pressure profiling of the espresso. Thanks to this instruction the barman can verify the exact milling, pressing and dose of the coffee in the filter.
If the brewing pressure is lower than the pump calibration (9 bar is our company setting), it means that the grinding is coarse, or the coffee is not pressed correctly, or the dose is not enough.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity: 1,8 lt.
- Electro professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic control reservoir water level
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pid System
- Manual reset safety thermostat
Products distinguished by the new La Pavoni code include the following benefits.
- TUV quality guarantee with official stamp on all domestic products
- New packaging and instruction booklet, the packaging marries the green concept of eco-sustainability and the reduction of colored materials that have a negative impact on the environment
- Improvement of the quality of some consumables
- Improvement of wood and gold inserts
- Improvement of the quality of materials and surface treatments of machines for domestic use, with the aim of complying with the most stringent environmental and food regulations in the food sector
- New assistance network for the management of new product codes, with the inclusion of a pilot center that quickly manages the product under warranty
Dimensions (W x D x H) mm
300 x 430 x 425 mm.
220-240 Volt 50Hz
220-240 Volt 50Hz – 2400 W
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review